Paysafecard Online Casino
The Best Online Casinos in the Netherlands
Online Casino Gambling with Paysafe: Using Paysafecard in Netherlands
If you’ve decided to do some online gambling with Paysafecard, you’re following a big trend among Netherlands gamblers today. This banking method allows its users to purchase a ready card from local providers or order it online, and gamble by simply entering a PIN – nothing more. If you gamble at new online casinos Paysafecard, expect smooth and safe experience that allows you to forget about entering banking details or signing into your e-wallet to fund your account.
In the article below, you’ll get a chance to learn all there is about gambling at a Paysafe online casino. From understanding the method to finding the best websites, as well as answering your questions, we’ll unravel all the key information players need to gamble with this card.
What is PaySafeCard? How Does Pay Safe Deposit Work?
It all started in Vienna, Austria, where PaySafe was set up by a small group of entrepreneurs. To this day, the company is headquartered in the same city, but with one major difference – it’s also set across 40 different countries and 5 continents now.
At that time, the initial company was bought several times. First, it was Skrill who purchased them in 2013, followed by Optimal Payments Group in 2015. Finally, Optimal Payments changed the entire company’s name to Paysafe Group. This is the current owned of the card product.
Today, Paysafecard is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and has a partnership with MasterCard. Just last year, it announced an expanded relationship with MasterCard, integrating both Google and Apple Pay into the payment system.
To gamble at a Paysafecard voucher casino, you need to purchase a card. You can do this at local-selling locations or order it online. Users are limited in terms of value range. You can buy cards between $10 and $100, no more. But, since it’s now available online, you can simply purchase a new code whenever you want to keep gambling.
When you buy the product, you get a 16-digit unique pin code to use. You can use it in all accepted countries, 40 in total, including the Netherlands, Australia, North America, and New Zealand.
Making Deposits on Gambling Sites with PaySafeCard
If you’ve used a credit or debit card to gamble before, you’re already familiar with how this works. You also have 16-digit pin that you need to enter in the dedicated field. In fact, the PaySafe is an actual MasterCard, so you’re basically using something equal to what you have in your wallet – with the difference that it’s a prepaid product.
Here is how the process goes for betting at a prepaid card casino:
- Buy the code. You can do this online or at stores that sell it.
- Find the best online casino Paysafecard. Make sure to pick a legit and reputable website
- Go to the cashier page and select this banking method. As long as you find a site that allows for such deposits, you can easily find it in their list.
- Enter your gambling amount and the code. It’s now time to make your deposit. You can choose anything up to $100, or you can even combine several cards to bet more.
- Use it to play your favourite table games or slots Paysafecard. Now your account is loaded and you’re ready to gamble.
Withdrawal Options at Paysafecard Casino Sites
Generally speaking, Netherlands casinos do not offer this option for withdrawals. You might come across some rare sites where you can use a service named My Paysafecard. This one supports withdrawals in the following way:
- Select this as your withdrawal method. As long as you can find it in the banking section, you can use it to withdraw.
- Pick your amount. In most cases, withdrawals with this option must be between $20 and $1000, but that can vary based on where you’re gambling.
Withdrawals are usually processed fast when you’re using this method, within 24 hours to be exact. When it’s completed, you can find your money in the account.
What is a Paysafecard Voucher?
Many think that the card and voucher mentioned among gamblers are two different products. They are not. When you get your code to gamble at a Paysafe casino, you’re basically getting a voucher.
What is a Paysafecard MasterCard?
Since this company has partnered with MasterCard, their products are created by the company and come in the form of cards. But, they are vouchers, too, since they’re basically pre-loaded products with code made of digits. Also, the vouchers can be bought across physical points such as shops and gas stations (there are over 650,000 locations that sell them right now).
Bonuses You Can Get at Casino Sites That Accept Paysafecard
As a player in the Netherlands, you’ll have excellent choices for generous casinos that allow you to play slot games for real money by claiming bonuses. Not only that, but these are Paysafecard casino bonuses. They can be exclusive to this gambling method i.e. you can claim them only if you use it, or they can be available for different methods including Paysafecard.
You’ll come across different offerings including:
- Occasional or special promotions
- Registration or sign up bonuses
- No deposit bonuses
- Deposit bonuses
- Refer-a-friend bonuses, etc.
Whether you’re given a chance to gamble with 10 Euros Paysafecard and a matched bonus of another 10 Euros, or you’re given free spins just because you signed up (no deposit asked), you can benefit a lot from claiming such promotions. However, before you jump at the tempting offer to gamble with no account casino Paysafecard i.e. no initial deposit, you should check the wagering requirements first.
And of course, you should make sure that you’re betting at the best online casino Paysafecard.
Paysafecard Online Casinos Available to Players in the Netherlands
Players in the Netherlands really love this gambling method, especially now when they can gamble with as little as 5 Euro deposit casino Paysafecard. Some of the tested and proven casinos that offer this banking method to their players in the country are:
- Magic Red
- Wild Fortune
- Casino Buck
- Maneki Casino
- Spinia Casino
- Casino Winner
- Dunder Casino Netherlands, etc.
The Perks of Playing at a Paysafecard Casino Netherlands
Now that we’ve introduced to you the top-rated 5 Euro Paysafe casino deposit list, it’s time to discuss the reasons why you should be choosing this method over many others offered on the same sites.
One obvious reason is availability. Not only can you buy it in over 650,000 sales outlets in the world, but you can also purchase it online, making it more convenient than ever to gamble at a casino Paysafecard whenever you want.
In addition to online gambling, you can use your voucher on many different platforms such as Amazon, Apple, and make online purchases. If you come across any issue, there are free phone numbers available for most countries. Netherlands players can also email the support via the website.
You needn’t use your banking details, log in to your e-wallet, or provide any kind of personal and financial data to gamble at a casino Paysafecard 10 Euros. This makes it one of the most secure options available right now.
More control over your spending
Since one card can be loaded with a maximum of 100 Euros, you have better control over your spending, especially compared to credit card with big limits or your full e-wallets.
Minimum and Maximum Deposits Made at a Casino Paysafecard
The minimal nominal of these vouchers is 5 Euro. Netherlands has some great 5 Euro Paysafecard casino options, which allows you to bet a very small amount to get started. Or, you can make a 10 euro deposit Paysafecard if you have bought the lowest voucher available.
The maximum you can bet with one voucher is 100 Euros, but you can freely load several codes to gamble more. Most casinos allow players to combine PINs to enter bigger amounts. The most you can deposit at this moment, according to Paysafecard’s rules, is 250 Euros per transaction.
Wrapping Up: Should You Play Casino with Paysafecard Deposit Method?
Gamblers from Netherlands love using this banking method for several reasons. The biggest of them all is the security it offers – both in terms of making online purchases and keeping track of your gambling budget. Since such cards are bought pre-loaded, you know exactly how much you can gamble. You needn’t enter any specific banking details, which keeps you extra safe. And, it is now very available and popular – you can make your purchase for the voucher online. Based on all this, Paysafecard is a very good option for online gambling.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What’s the maximum or the minimum I can deposit into my account if I use Paysafecard?
- When you gamble with this payment option, you can deposit a minimum of 5 Euro or currency equivalents at an online casino. The maximum you can bet is 100 Euro with a single code, or you can combine different PINs to bet as high as 250Euros per transaction.
- Which are considered to be secure payment methods for gambling at an online casino?
- The safest known banking methods at online casinos today include prepaid cards like PaySafeCard, ecoCard, and EntroPay, as well as e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller. Many gamblers also prefer using their credit and debit cards like Visa and MasterCard.
- Is it safe to make a casino Paysafecard deposit?
- The idea behind this method is to keep you as safe as possible. You don’t need to enter your bank details to get a loaded card, which completely eliminates the risk from someone stealing that sensitive information. The basic function of this option is to allow gamblers to remain anonymous when they make online payments. This is not a new banking option. It’s been around for more than 2 decades and won several rewards for its safety and security, including the Best Prepaid Company outside USA in 2009 and 2016 Best Online or Mobile Commerce Solution at the Pay Awards.
- How is this banking method better than Neteller or Skrill?
- This method is not necessarily better than others, but many prefer to use it. E-wallets are considered extra safe because they don’t require you to enter banking details directly on a casino site. One thing that can be considered a big perk for PaySafe is that you can buy it in stores with cash, while you have to load your e-wallet from your bank account to use it to gamble or buy things online.
- Are there any transaction costs linked with using this method at online casinos?
- Yes. The company has a small monthly maintenance fee of 2 Euro which will be deducted from your balance, as well as a currency conversion fee. For refunds, the redemption fee is much higher – 7.5 Euro for any withdrawal or refund you make. So, if you cancel a purchase, you’ll get 7.5 Euro less. Keep in mind that, if you’re a new user, the maintenance fee is not charged for 6 months.
- Where can online gamblers get Paysafe prepaid cards to make deposits for gambling?
- If you visit the official website of this company, you can find a full list of places to purchase a voucher in your area – and worldwide. You can also simplify this by making your purchase on the site, online, and instantly. This is preferred by gamblers since it is convenient and almost instant.
- Which online casinos accept Paysafecard deposits of only 5 dollars?
- In Netherlands, you’ll find many sites that accept various banking methods, but only few are top-rated and offer this as an option to their gamblers. You can make the minimum allowed deposit with the card, which is 5 Euro on websites like Magic Red, Buck Casino, Spinia Casino, Wild Fortune, and Dunder Casino Netherlands.