Best Bitcoin Casinos in the Netherlands
Best Bitcoin Casino Netherlands review – Where should you play?
With the rise of e-currency, more and more casinos are adapting to this new payment method. When Bitcoin was introduced to the world in 2008, not many people thought that it would be used in Dutch top BTC online casinos. Safety and security is a big concern on gambling sites and online e-wallets solve this problem. Find out all you need to know about the best Bitcoin casino Netherlands down below.
How we test the best Bitcoin casino Netherlands
Are you looking to play on a Bitcoin casino but finding it difficult to select the best option? Knowing what features to look for will make the process a lot easier. Before we give a good rating to a Netherlands Bitcoin casino, it must go through criteria. Here’s what a crypto casino should get right:
- Welcome and no-deposit bonuses: decent Bitcoin gambling sites will greet new players with a welcome package that includes free spins, which players can use to win money. Also, a no deposit bonus is a rare occurrence but, when provided, gives players a chance to try out the Bitcoin Netherlands casino.
- Security: keeping your money safe should be the biggest priority so that Dutch players can enjoy a comfortable environment. The site should be audited by a respectable authority like Gaming Laboratories International or the Malta Gaming Authority.
- Jackpots: a fun game mode is progressive jackpots where players with less money have a chance to win huge pots. When a bet loses, it gets put into the overall jackpot until somebody wins.
- Loyalty program: the best Dutch casinos will have a VIP program implemented where players can earn rewards. Usually, there are levels to reach, and at every milestone, you’ll receive free spins. Gamblers in the Netherlands can gamble online with free slots and win money.
- Licensing information: a license from a top-tier authority grants the gambling site trustworthiness. Familiar names like the Malta Gaming Authority and eCOGRA have been established for a long time, and they regulate some of the biggest casinos.
- Customer service: receiving fast customer support is a must in a gambling site. 24/7 live chat is ideal because you can receive an answer to your problem within minutes. Most sites will have a form you can fill out, and they will get back to you within five days.
- Software: software developers usually provide the games. The top crypto gambling sites will receive their games from companies such as NetEnt, Microgaming, Playtech, and RTG.
- Casino games: the main crypto casino games you’ll find are slots, baccarat, roulette, blackjack, and live table games.
One of the best crypto casino bonus is the welcome package. Usually, you won’t have to redeem any code, and it will instantly be added to your account. The common bonuses are free spins and a match deposit. Therefore, if you deposit a certain amount of BTC, the casinos that accept Bitcoin will match it. However, not all sites will have a welcome package, but with plenty of options available, you’ll find a suitable casino.
What is Bitcoin and how does it work?
Bitcoin is the first digital currency that is decentralized, which means no government controls it. The price is set by the people who trade it and, as a result, is very volatile. You can send and receive Bitcoins by having an online e-wallet address. There are four bitcoin wallet types:
- Desktop wallet: installed on a desktop computer, you have complete control over the wallet. There are numerous apps that will provide you with an address for receiving and sending cryptocurrency.
- Mobile wallets: mobile wallets perform the same functions as desktop wallets. Some apps will have cross-compatibility so that you can use your coins on a computer and smartphone. Also, some apps use the NFC technology in your phone for contactless payments. It converts the crypto to the equivalent of your local currency to pay.
- Web wallets: web wallets facilitate access to crypto on any browser or mobile device. It’s best to choose the most popular web wallets because they are ensured to be safe.
- Hardware wallets: the most secure way to store your crypto is with a hardware wallet. It stores the coins in a physical piece of equipment that plugs into the computer to transfer the coins. They are practically immune to viruses, which is why they are so popular.
Setting up a fresh wallet is a simple process. You’ll want to go to one of the better legal sites that has a great track record. When creating an account, you’ll receive a 12-word code, which you must write down. Keep the code safe and away from unwanted eyes because this can be used to sign in to your account. If you forgot your login password or want to sign in to another device, it will ask you for the 12-code.
What bonuses can a Bitcoin casino provide?
The bonuses you can get on a Bitcoin casino can vary since they all provide something unique. Players who use an iPhone, iPad, or Android device are entitled to a mobile bonus of free spins or a match bonus.
The most common bonus you’ll find is the welcome package, where you receive plenty of spins to win money. After that, you may get 2nd and 3rd deposit bonuses where the casino will match your deposit amount up to a certain point.
Some casinos may provide unique promotions like a birthday bonus where you get something of value on your special day. Also, a cashback reward is an excellent promotion for players to receive some of their gambled money every week.
Casinos that accept Bitcoin for online gambling
The cryptocurrency space is gaining more adaptability. Therefore, casinos are implementing them in their payment system. Some of the best options available right now are mBit Casino and Bit Casino, which provide excellent Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus.
Advantage of using casino Bitcoin banking
The significant advantage of using Bitcoin for gambling transactions is that you can remain anonymous. Newer Bitcoin gambling sites only need you to connect your wallet with no sign-up details required. Therefore, no identity verification is needed, so you don’t have to worry about your details being taken. Also, the fees can be a lot lower than the traditional banking methods.
However, using Bitcoin as a payment option has its drawbacks. Due to its volatility, you may win more BTC but end up having less in fiat value. The transfer times can take more than 3 hours in peak time, which means you’ll have to wait a long time before you can play. In the best-case scenario, you’ll have to wait for 30-minutes, still much longer than the instant banking system. This is why converting BTC to an altcoin can be better because payments occur faster with smaller fees.
Deposit and withdrawal methods
Depositing and withdrawing crypto from a cryptocurrency casino is a simple process. Most Bitcoin gambling sites will let you deposit and receive money via BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH, and Ilixium. To send crypto to a casino, follow these steps:
- Go to their deposit page
- Next to the coin, you’d like to deposit, copy the address and paste it into your wallet send address.
- Double-check everything is correct and click send
- Wait for the balance to update in your gambling site bankroll
Go to the withdrawal section, copy-paste your address, and hit send to take out your crypto.
When you want to do a transaction, make sure that you double-check the addresses. This is because if you accidentally mistype even one character, your money will most likely be lost forever. When completing a transfer with the correct details, your money is completely safe because the blockchain cannot be hacked.
Read also about Pay n Play casinos and Trustly casinos Netherlands.
- What is the difference between µɃ and mɃ?
µɃ and mɃ are gaming units on crypto gambling websites. Ƀ equals 0.001, and µɃ is equal to 1000.
- Online Casino vs Bitcoin Casino – which is best?
This is up to what the player requires. BTC sites have no need to fill out personal details and go through identity verification. Depending on the coin you choose, payments and withdrawals are ultra-fast. Also, some sites offer unique crypto games accessible only if you have Bitcoin, Litecoin, Tether, and Bitcoin Cash.
- How do I use Bitcoin for poker?
Find a site that accepts crypto payments and has integrated it with poker. Most likely, you’ll be using a stable coin like TUSD or CUSD to place bets.
- Is gambling with Bitcoin anonymous and legal?
It’s neither officially allowed nor prohibited to gamble with cryptocurrency. However, in some countries, it’s illegal for a casino to accept crypto payments.
- Are there additional commission costs?
Depositing and withdrawing will have a minimum fee that won’t change. Some casinos will place a larger fee of 3-5% of the withdrawal amount.
- What is the minimum deposit amount at Bitcoin casinos?
Usually, there is no minimum deposit with crypto. You have to cover the transfer fee, and you can send as little or as much as you like.